Call us 0800 471 4941

Staywell » Services » Employee Health Screening » Employee Health Screening

Employee Health Screening

Staywell offer health screening services to businesses throughout the UK, performed by specialist nurses who have an in depth understanding of health and lifestyle implications, providing expert delivery. We can screen as many or as few employees as you want and we can tailor each health screening package to the objectives of your company.

Encouraging your employees to have their health checked could be a worthwhile investment for your business, helping them to understand the implications of their lifestyle and reduce their chance of potential absence from work.

A quick look:

  • Proactive testing for indicators of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and stress.
  • We can tailor each health screening to the objectives of your company.
  • We conduct health screening on your premise, reducing time away from your desk.
  • We will provide the medical expertise and testing equipment.
  • All test results are provided on the day and each employee goes away with a results card.
  • Our company reports can enable you to shape workplace health initiatives.
A heart with a stethoscope standing on a health screening keyboard key.

A typical cardiac arrest results in 62% of staff returning to work within 11 weeks with the remaining 38% rarely going back.

Health Screening Packages

Delivered by experienced screening practitioners, our health checks are conducted privately and confidentially within a room in your workplace that we turn into a clinic environment. All health screening packages are inclusive of a personalised result cards for each employee and a company health report.

10-minute on-site health screening

When time is of the essence and you have a large number of employees, we provide a mini cardiac check.

We can see up to 40 employees in a single working day.

  • Blood pressure
  • Heart rate and pulse rate
  • Blood cholesterol test
  • Results review
  • Medical referral where necessary

20-minute on-site health screening

If you have a large number of employee to be tested over a short space of time but want the key health indicators checked and a more comprehensive cardiac check

We can see up to 21 employees in a single working day

  • Blood pressure
  • Heart and pulse rate
  • Blood glucose test
  • Blood cholesterol test
  • Body mass index
  • Waist measurement
  • Results review
  • Medical referral where necessary

30-minute on-site health screening

Our most comprehensive package tests for further key indicators and assesses the risk of medical conditions

We can see up to 15 employees in a single working day

  • Blood pressure
  • Heart and pulse rate
  • Blood glucose test
  • Blood cholesterol test
  • Body mass index
  • Waist measurement
  • Near and distance vision test
  • Lifestyle advice
  • Cardiac risk score
  • Results review
  • Medical referral where necessary

Management reporting

Upon completion of testing, we issue a company report that can be designed bespoke to suit your business objective. As a minimum the report includes the number of male and female employees tested and the aggregated percentage for those outside the normal testing values. Although individual results are confidential and not disclosed, many of our clients have used this general feedback to shape future health initiatives.

Health score report of results from employee health screening

Our management reports can help you shape future health initiatives.



Our other services

Health Surveillance

Health Surveillance

At Staywell, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of flexible, cost effective, health surveillance programmes across the UK. We work in partnership with our clients helping you to ensure that workplace risks are effectively managed and monitored to provide a safe working environment and protect the ongoing health of your employees.

Find out more
Occupational Health Services

Occupational Health Services

A proactive occupational health service is essential in helping you to protect and retain the people that make your business a success. We work alongside your organisation to develop a strategy unique to your organisation that can help you to reduce staff turnover, manage sickness absence and improve employee productivity, wellbeing and safety.

Find out more