Employee Assistance programmes
A quick look
- 24/7, confidential support for employees and their immediate family.
- Demonstrates a commitment to maintaining the mental wellbeing of employees.
- Integrates with occupational health & safety strategies.
- Provides an indication of overall stress levels and can highlight areas of concern within the business.
What is an EAP?
Employee assistance programmes are intended to help employees cope with any work, personal or family problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health & wellbeing. Employees can call the Freephone helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing quick and easy access to skilled specialists and qualified counsellers.
A healthy workforce is a productive workforce
EAP’s are easy to implement, cost effective and can deliver swift and effective interventions that can save time and money lost through absence, mistakes and lack of productivity.
“Every organisation in Britain is affected by mental distress and ill health in the workforce. The total cost of mental health is estimated at £26 billion each year. That is equivalent to £1,035 for every employee in the workforce”
What we provide
Staywell provide an accredited EAP service at competitive rates to suit all budgets and businesses. Programmes are tailored to your individual company needs but can consist of the following elements:
- Telephone counselling – providing immediate support
- Information services – provides quick & easy access to legal, financial & specialist advice
- Face to face counselling – based on a solution focused approach enabling employees to regain or maintain control of their lives.
- Management support – Impartial, expert advice & guidance, focusing on people management.
- Monthly management reporting – Information that can help you to identify any areas of concern with your business.
- Promoting an EAP – from manager guides to promotional material which can be used on most intranet sites – you tell us which methods of communication are successful for communicating to your employees.
We will provide every employee with an EAP card detailing the services available to them. It includes clear instructions for accessing the service and is provided at the launch.