Sickness Absence Referral
A quick look:
- Ad hoc referral service available for all sizes of business.
- No expensive retainer fees.
- Report made available to management within two working days, dependent on employee consent.
- Multi-Disciplinary approach including Physiotherapy services & workplace ergonomics
- Use our interactive tool to calculate the how much sickness absence is costing your business.
Summary of Service
Long & short term sickness absence can be very disruptive to an organisations operational effectiveness, no matter the size of the business.
We understand that business owners, HR & line managers need clear, instructive & practical advice that will assist them in making informed decisions on managing absence.
At Staywell Occupational Health we specialise in the delivery of a nurse-led management referral service, focussing on early intervention and early return to work strategies. Our fully trained, highly experienced Occupational Health Advisors can manage a high percentage of all referrals. The remaining cases may need to be referred to one of over 50 Occupational Health Physicians that we work with across the UK.
Staywell provides a flexible approach to occupational health assessments that will suit both your business & employee needs. We can provide remote case management, which means fast turnaround of consultation and report. Alternatively we can conduct face-to-face assessments in the workplace, at an employee’s home or in one of our clinics nationwide.
Staywell’s Occupational Health Assessment Service
Our Occupational Health assessment service is objective, fair and is for the benefit of both the employee and the employer.
Our management referral service includes:
- A comprehensive triage process to determine the most appropriate pathway for every case
- Access to a range of clinical pathways including;
- Telephone & video consultations with OH Advisors & OH Physicians
- Face-to-face consultations in the workplace; in the employees home; in our clinic
- Functional capacity assessment with physiotherapy
- Ergonomic assessment in the workplace
- Engagement with managers or HR if required to discuss redeployment options or specific concerns as an example
- A report that provides objective, clear, evidence based advice, generally within two working days of the consultation.
Reports, Advice and Recommendations
We provide a quick turnaround of reports with a focus on clear & concise advice which enable our clients to manage their employee’s absence and health. Our principle objectives when undertaking management referrals are:
- Provide medical opinion on the employees fitness to fulfil their role
- Identify any potential work related element to the employees’ health condition
- Answer any questions as specified on the referral form
- Provided objective clear advice, appropriate rehabilitation or return to work plans, which offer support to employers
- Provide guidance on Equality Act and where reasonable adjustments may need to be considered including redeployment.
It really is that simple! Call 0800 471 4941 to discuss your requirements today.